Shit! It's been a hot minute since the last time I blogged about anything. Much has happened since I blogged, but I don't feel like getting into it, at least not today. Main reason being is I'm lazy, but happy I was finally able to get my blog back. I had been locked out for over a year. Well, not locked out, but I think my main domain got hacked. If you try to access sandoogans.com it'll take you to some asian website. It is partially my fault because apparently I failed to update my card to have my domain automatically renew. When I tried to get back in, I was able to view my blogs on my end, but it was no longer accesible for me to share. Glad to back, see ya again in a year. Just kidding, just kidding, maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Pugsley

Sami's First Solo Outing

Oi! Oi!